DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Chamber Foundation, Inc. has announced the 2016 honorees for the ATHENA International Award Reception, which honors women of distinction throughout the mid-Hudson region.
Chosen by a selection committee composed of the past three years’ honorees, ATHENA winners demonstrate strengths in career excellence and leadership, community volunteer involvement and willingness to serve as mentors – especially to women in the business community.
The honorees are:
- Gloria Cukar, MidHudson Regional Hospital
- Dr. Pamela Edington, Dutchess Community College
- Renée Fillette Ph.D, Astor Services for Children & Families
- Lauren Gillett, Chazen Companies
- Krista Jones, Sparrow's Nest
- Cynthia Keller, The Culinary Institute of America
- Kelly Lyndgaard, Unshattered
- Ruth Mahoney, KeyBank
- Maj. Kathleen Sileno, Air National Guard
- Catherine Spratt, MidHudson Regional Hospital
- Bettina "GOLD" Wilkerson, Real Skills Network
The ATHENA Award Reception will be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17 and will feature a keynote address by Jane Bryant Quinn, a nationally known financial journalist.
Tickets for the ATHENA Awards Reception are available to the public for $60 per person. For more information, contact Chelsea at (845) 454-1700, ext. 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.