DUTCHESS COUNTY -- There are numerous Memorial Day parades and ceremonies happening May 29-30 in the east region of Dutchess County.
- Amenia : Parade 10:45 a.m. on Monday, May 30, Fountain Square, intersections of routes 22 and 44 near M&T Bank. Ceremony hosted by VFW Post 5444.
- Beekman : Parade 10 a.m. on Monday, 1189 Route 216, ceremony follows at Beekman Town Hall. Free BBQ at the firehouse.
- Millbrook : Parade and ceremony, 10 a.m. on Monday, Village Green and Tribute Garden Park. Hosted by Millbrook VFW Post 9008.
- Pawling : Ceremony 11:30 a.m. Sunday, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, 22 Coulter Ave. Hosted by Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and the American Legion.
- Pawling : Parade and ceremony, 9:30 a.m. Monday, Utter Brothers, Memorial Drive to Veteran Memorial Plaza at the Village Green. Hosted by American Legion Hasler Kamp Post 215.
- Pine Plains : Parade and ceremony, 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Firehouse on Route 82. Hosted by Shekomeko American Legion Post 426 and Pine Plains VFW Post 5519.
- Stanford : Parade and ceremony, 9 a.m. Monday, Stanford Grange Hall to Bangall Monument, Hunns Lake Road. Hosted by Leroy Campell American Legion Post 1793.
- Union Vale : Parade and ceremony, 9 a.m. Monday, On-The-Green, Verbank. Hosted by Union Vale Fire Company.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.