DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Dutchess County.
- State Police have made an arrest in the armed hold-up of a Staatsburg Citgo gas station.
- Dutchess Sheriff Adrian “Butch” Anderson has joined dozens of other county sheriffs in calling for gun owners to “ exercise their Second Amendment rights .”
- Poughkeepsie and Pawling will receive several million dollars in grants to support water infrastructure improvement projects.
- A Poughkeepsie man was charged with stealing a car from a Park and Ride .
- A Poughkeepsie woman was charged with unlawfully possessing Oxycodone .
- An East Fishkill police officer recently helped save the life of the mother of a Dutchess County sheriff’s deputy.
- A Pawling man was arrested on multiple charges Thursday after an incident in which he assaulted a state trooper during a traffic stop.
- Westchester County legislator Ken Jenkins (D-Yonkers) is calling on two district attorneys to open a probe into more than $200,000 of 'untraceable donations' that affected the race for Clarkstown Supervisor.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.