PAWLING, N.Y. -- The Trinity-Pawling School held its annual "Stepping Up" ceremony Thursday for middle school students planning to enter their freshman year in September.
Debbie Coratti, the middle school's coordinator, said friends, family and parents attended the event and dined on a buffet dinner.
"There was a lot of gratitude and appreciation felt by everyone," Coratti said. "What we do in the middle school is a team effort between the faculty, parents and the students. This is why what we do at Trinity-Pawling works."
Several students received special recognition during the event. They include:
- Jackson McAvoy - Humanities 7
- Logan Morales - Humanities 8
- Jackson McAvoy - Math 7
- Austin Anderson - Math 8
- Nicholas Phillips - Science 7
- Austin Anderson - Science 8
- Ryan Kane - Science Fair 7
- Danny Csaszar - Science Fair 8
- Liam Dietrich - Instrumental Music
- Max Levine - Performing Art
- Christian Jackowski - Fine Art
- Brandon Lombardo - Athletic Award
- Joe Osborn - 7th Grade Citizenship
- Liam Dietrich - 8th Grade Citizenship
- Austin Anderson - General Excellence