DUTCHESS COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Dutchess County women were arrested by state police after allegedly nearly overdosing on heroin in their car with a 1-year-old in the backseat. Click here to read.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Pawling Public Radio (PPR/WPWL) , aka WPWL 103.7 FM, is going country.
- A medical breakthrough is taking place at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie.
- Dutchess County's bond rating continues to be one of the highest in New York.
- A motorcyclist was hit by a driver who fled the scene around 12:20 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of North Clinton and Cottage streets, according to the City of Poughkeepsie Police.
- Eight people were displaced from their Spacenkill Road home Tuesday following a two-alarm fire that started around 10:30 p.m. on the second-floor of the home, according to Arlington Fire Chief Tory Gallante.
- One of three people seriously injured during a five-car crash Monday on I-84 in Southeast has died from his injuries, according to the New York State Police.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.